Makeup artists, don’t spend all your time on emails, invoices, and back-and-forth messages with clients. The MUA bundle includes everything you need to run your business efficiently so you can spend more time doing what you love!
This bundle includes nine of my most commonly used email templates, an invoice template (also great for professional looking price quotes) and a detailed client questionnaire you can use to prepare for your sessions. They can all be easily branded and plugged into any software you already use.
Sending over a professional quality price quote sets the tone for what your clients will expect when they work with you. I used this template for years until I switched over to Honeybook for client management and payments. However, I still use this template for studio work and anything that falls outside the scope of Honeybook.
You can easily customize these templates with your branding, logo, and preferred font in a few clicks. Easy-to-follow instructions are included in the digital download and some of my tips and advice from my years of working with clients.
Don’t be unprepared for your clients and their makeup needs! Allergies, preferences, skin type… you need to know these things ahead of time.
Establish yourself as a professional and create an amazing client experience (and get those five star client reviews and glowing testimonials you crave!) With your client’s responses, you’ll be able to:
– Ensure you have the right tools and products
– Practice your client’s desired look beforehand
– Prepare for their specific skin conditions or allergy concerns
– Research the best products for certain skin types and tones
– Show how professional and prepared you are!
Turn queries into conversions! These email templates take all the guesswork out of writing emails to your clients so you can focus more on what you love doing the most: makeup!
Email templates included in this package:
– Client Inquiry + Availability For Special Event
– Bridal Inquiry Response
– Unavailable for Your Special Event/Wedding
– Post Booking & Deposit Follow-Up
– Client Follow Up (3 Days and No Response)
– 2-7 Days Before Appointment Reminder
– 24 Hour Appointment Reminder Template
– Please Pay Invoice
– Thank You For Your Service
I have a dedicated page that has tons of free resources and business advice just for you!
From which masterclasses to sign up for to what systems and tools I use in my business to how you can intern or assist me, make sure you bookmark my MUA Collective page and soak up all the free advice I wish I had as a newbie makeup artist!